How to Finally Write and Win More Tenders to Win More Contracts Quickly and Without Hiring a Professional
This is the only comprehensive tender writing course in Australia that includes everything small and medium-sized businesses need to start writing tenders to land more and more big contracts.
You could be just one contract away from the biggest win of your business. A win so big that you’ll never have to worry about cash flow again. Now imagine if you could land as many of those contracts as you want… (Without investing thousands in a professional tender writer every time).
Why Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Only Win About One in 50 Life-Changing Contracts
Hiring a professional to write your tenders is a big investment.
You can expect between $4000 and $10,000 for each tender. With no guarantee of winning that big contract.
You might need ten tenders before you secure the contract of a lifetime.
How do you compete with top businesses who can afford to spend $100,000s?
You can write them yourself, of course. Perhaps get someone in your team that knows about writing to do it.
That’s what about 98% of small and medium-sized businesses do.
But they still don’t win any big projects.
They face set-back after set-back.
Frustrating hour after hour trying to write them yourself. Or paying a team member or freelancer…
$100s or $1000s invested without winning any big contracts.
Invest Today And You’ll Get Instant Access To…
What You’ll Get By Investing In The Complete Guide to Tendering Today
- A walkthrough all the technical parts of the tender process without the jargon – No more time spent trying to interpret and decipher the terminology
- How to write, structure and submit your tenders to double, triple or 10X your winning rate.
- Uncover your unique selling proposition (USP) and use it to give your business the edge over more qualified candidates.
- How to strategically create and position your offer so you win more projects.
- Dozens of new approaches to grow your business in ways you didn’t think were possible – Just one win could change your business and life forever.
- How to create professional and branded tender documents on demand – Without all the back-and-forth with an expensive professional contractor to make sure your tender reflects your missions and values.
More Specifically, Here’s What You’ll Get in Each Module
MODULE 1: PREPARATION & PLANNING
- What exactly is a tender, and the tender process from start to finish. All the tender terminology you’ll need to know to write a winning tender that attracts bigger clients.
- The key elements found in all winning tenders that you can use as a foundation to write yours.
- A full understanding of the tendering process so you can put together a water-tight plan that’s the foundation of your success.
MODULE 2: THE STRATEGY
- How to research your market so you can create an offer the client finds irresistible – Giving you the edge over everyone else.
- How to clearly find and express your USP in your offer that’s aligned with the client’s brand and mission – Giving you even more of an advantage.
- Developing your tender strategy including ‘Win Themes’ and how you’ll be more successful by using the ‘value-first’ approach.
- Refine your winning strategy and how to express this in a way that will ‘Wow’ the client – The same winning strategy that has given me a 75% success rate with my clients over the last two decades.
MODULE 3: LAYOUT & PRESENTATION
- How to present the tender so you instantly stand out from your competition to double your chance of landing the contract.
- The key elements of a well-presented winning tender, and how you can use it yourself.
- How to strategically use branding to make an instant connection with the client – Your tender document is your business on paper. So make it count!
- Proven templates that you can use to structure a winning tender and your response structure – This alone can cut the time you spend on your winning tender in half
MODULE 4: WHY WRITING IS SO IMPORTANT
- The key parts of a compelling response, and how to use them so your success rate goes through the roof.
- How to write a winning response in minutes that would otherwise take an hour.
- How you can use your market research to make sure your response focuses 100% on the client’s wants and needs – This alone will make you a prime candidate in their eyes.
- A round-up of the most common mistakes found in unsuccessful and average tenders, and how to avoid them – If you don’t want to invest thousands in a professional writer for every tender, you need to know them.
- Access to a style guide that I’ve used as a reference sheet for almost 20 years in all my winning tenders.
MODULE 5: WRITING YOUR RESPONSE
- The most effective ways to position your tender to different clients and their different needs.
- Understanding the elements of your cover letter and Executive Summary in a way that best showcases your organisation, capabilities, experience and products –In a way that addresses the client’s specific needs.
- Why you need case studies and testimonials, and how to use them in the most effective way to show that you’ll deliver what you promise.
- How to collect testimonials from previous clients so they’re more effective in future tenders – Most testimonials are generic, and a one minute tactic could give you glowing reviews that wow your client. (Not mentioned, but could you include in course?)
- All the issues you need to address to position yourself as an authority in the eyes of the client including transition and implementation, risk management, quality assurance and more
MODULE 6: YOUR SUBMISSION
- The steps involved in submitting your tender so you deliver at the most strategic time to give you an advantage (and never again worry about missing deadlines).
- The essential parts of a winning tender in both the preparation and designing stage.
- Understand what almost two decades in the industry taught me about producing and presenting your submission in the most powerful way.
- How to use a structure process to streamline the submission stage of your tender to both save you time and make sure you never miss a deadline.
BONUS: 18 “DONE FOR YOU” TENDER TEMPLATES, TOOLS AND CHECKLISTS
Small to medium-sized business owners like yourselves don’t want to spend hours building your tenders yourselves.
You want to make the process as streamlined and efficient as possible WHILE still having a tender that wins you the big contracts.So, I’ve included 18 templates, tools and resources as a bonus.These are the exact same templates and tools I use when charging up to $10,000 to write a winning tender earning my clients millions of dollars.These will increase the speed you write your tenders by at least 10X and make the entire process as smooth and efficient as possible including:
- A Consortium Approach Tender Letters
- Case Study Worksheet
- Company Analysis
- Company Worksheet
- Competitor Analysis
- Environmental Management Policy
- Health and Safety Management Policy
- Personnel Summary Schedule
- Quality Policy
- Risk Management Plan
- Style Guide
- Tender Bid or No Bid Checklist
- Tender Strategy
- Tender Submission Checklist
- Tender Supporting Documentation Checklist
- Tender Template
- Tender Worksheet
- Win Themes
Total value you’ll get by investing today: you’ll receive over $10,0000 of value.
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO TENDER WRITING
Investing in the Complete Guide to Tender Writing today will allow you to start writing winning tenders right now.
You’ll quickly increase the number of tenders you can apply for, and boost your chances of success. Without months or years of trial and error.
One successful contract could bring you $100,000s or even millions in revenue this year.
You’ll get lifetime access to the training, bonuses and support for just $1297 (incl. GST).
Or you could spend thousands on hiring a professional for every tender you apply for.
JOIN OUR FREE TENDER COMMUNITY
Enter your email address to get your invitation to join the group. By becoming member, you’ll have unlimited access to countless tender information and resources!
Dawtek partners with Australian Tenders. For a $100 discount on Australian Tenders yearly subscription use the code: Dawtek2020
1300 DAWTEK (1300 329 835)
Dawtek Risin Pty Ltd
A.B.N. 52 108 498 764
PO Box 345
Yarraville VIC 3013