What do you get from the workshop?
- Four hour hands-on workshop – including lunch. If you have any allergies please let me know.
- Presentation, information and templates from Dawtek, with a focus on writing content for your next tender.
- Structures, tips and tricks for developing content for your potential clients. Also tips on what evaluators like to see, and how to re-use your content across different tender questions.
- A tender template you can use for your business and that we can customise for your next tender.
- One-on-one time with Kristine to ask as many questions about tenders.
What you’ll need for this workshop:
- A laptop to develop your tender strategy, win themes and market analysis.
- A willingness to learn, be challenged, and think outside the box.
- Hands-on workshop and you will get the most out of the day if you are willing to work and take part.
We want a personalised and hands-on workshop so there will only be 10 places available.
This event will run with 4 or more attendees.
If booking the Introduction to Tendering and Writing to Win workshops and at the same time use the code 2SHOPS at checkout for $60 discount.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you purchase your ticket you are automatically added to Dawtek’s email subscribers list so that we can communicate with you in the future about events and tender products. If you would prefer not to be on our email list please contact the organiser and we will ensure your email is not added.
REFUND POLICY – Tickets are transferable but not refundable. If you are unable to make the date that you’ve booked your ticket can be moved to another workshop date.
What others have said:
Tender Workshop – “Thanks for your help yesterday, I appreciate it very much, and it was very informative and eye-opening as well.” – Alex BlackCat White Cat Cleaning.
Introduction to Tender Workshop – “I went from having no idea about the tender process to feeling confident that my employer will win tenders regularly.” – Daniel
“Great introduction with so much extra reading information to take away. I feel much more prepared in jumping into the process.” – Peita
“I went to the Dawtek tender writing workshop last week – it was fantastic and I’ve picked up a lot of things we need to do to improve our tenders. It was completely worthwhile and we will be working with Dawtek on future tenders.” – Jodie Mitchell
Tender Work – “You were a delight to work with, and hopefully many more to come” – Vania, Alston Buses and Coaches