When You’re Winging It On Your Own, Tender Writing Hurts.
It’s frustrating, disheartening and a time drain. You’re never really sure what the heck you’re supposed to actually write. Sound familiar?
You could keep…
- Struggling to write tenders that miss the mark
- Outsourcing to tender writers who just don’t get your business
- Pouring thousands of dollars into expensive consultants who can’t guarantee you success
- Scratching your head, staring at a blank screen for hours to not even be shortlisted
- Or you could learn tender writing with me and master your tenders in just 12 weeks.
Because all that wasted cash, time and stress lost over tenders that don’t even make the shortlist? It burns.