The tender training workshops that will transform your business
Through webinars and face-to-face training, I want to share my secrets and tricks of the trade to help you and your company prepare a tender submission that will give you an edge over your competitors.
Why? Because I love seeing companies succeed and I want to provide you with the resources to win tenders.
Dawtek offers a range of training options, to suit your business and your stage of the tender process.
Our training caters for people who:
- Are new to tenders, or who want to refresh your tender skills
- Are an individual, or work in a small and medium-sized business, or a social enterprise or not-for-profit organisation
- Are part of a tender team or are solely responsible for tender submissions for their company.
Whatever your stage of the tender process, our tender training is practical and hands-on, giving you the tools, and information that will have you feeling confident about tenders in no time!
Tender Training teaches you how to prepare and submit tenders across a range of industries, regardless of your company’s size. I will share with you everything I know, but most importantly, I will provide you with practical examples of the most common tender questions. I offer half day and full day training sessions, customised to suit your requirements.
My sessions include:
– Hands on tailored help
– Tender layouts
– Strategies and win themes
– Tender template design
– Examples to use in your next tender submission
– Written responses for your next response
– Free workbook (manual) and CD containing Tender Toolkit and templates valued at $150.
JOIN OUR FREE TENDER COMMUNITY
Enter your email address to get your invitation to join the group. By becoming member, you’ll have unlimited access to countless tender information and resources!
Dawtek partners with Australian Tenders. For a $100 discount on Australian Tenders yearly subscription use the code: Dawtek2019
1300 DAWTEK (1300 329 835)
Dawtek Risin Pty Ltd
A.B.N. 52 108 498 764
PO Box 345
Yarraville VIC 3013