Tender training to transform your business
Learn tender writing with one of Australia’s most talented tender writers
Looking for an edge over the competition at tender time?
Sick of the time and energy you pour into submissions that don’t even get shortlisted?
Over the stab-in-the-dark approach to tender writing?
Yes? I hear you. And I’m here to help with my personalised, one-on-one tender writing training.
For 20 years I’ve been writing, evaluating, strategising – and winning – tenders for thousands of small to medium Australian businesses and social enterprises.
Tenders are my jam. And I can make them your jam too. The money-making, business-booming, champers-clinking kind.
Tender Training that puts you a cut above the competition
Want to know the secret to writing champion tenders? Focus on the solutions you can bring.
Put yourself in your client’s shoes and see the problem from their perspective.
And then take it further. Show the value you bring and why no one else even comes close to doing it as well as you can.
What’s included with my one-on-one tender training
When you train with me, I’ll teach you everything in my tender-packed brain. I’ll give you practical examples of the most common tender questions, help you write the tender you’re struggling with and create a winning strategy for your business.
In our four-hour sessions you’ll receive:
- Hands on help
- Tender layouts
- Strategies and win themes
- Tender template design
- Tools and tips to use across your business
- Examples to use in your next tender submission
- What to write for your next response
One-on-One Tender Training is for you if…
You want to learn tender writing and you:
– Are new to tenders or want to refresh your skills
– Want to learn in a face-to-face setting
– Prefer a guided approach to learning
– Like the opportunity to ask questions face-to-face as you learn
– Are an individual, or work in a small to medium business or a not for profit
– Are part of a tender team or are solely responsible for tender submissions for your organisation
Investment: $1000 + GST
JOIN OUR FREE TENDER COMMUNITY
Enter your email address to get your invitation to join the group. By becoming member, you’ll have unlimited access to countless tender information and resources!
Dawtek partners with Australian Tenders. For a $100 discount on Australian Tenders yearly subscription use the code: Dawtek2020
1300 DAWTEK (1300 329 835)
Dawtek Risin Pty Ltd
A.B.N. 52 108 498 764
PO Box 345
Yarraville VIC 3013