I craft over 120 tenders each year
And, with a 75% shortlisted success rate,
it’s safe to say you’re in capable and caring hands.
I want to share my secrets and tricks of the trade to help you and your company prepare a tender submission that will give you an edge over your competitors. Why? Because I love what I do, I love seeing companies succeed and I want to provide you with the resources to win tenders.
I WANT YOU TO LOVE WRITING WINNING TENDERS AS MUCH AS I DO
My 10-day tender challenge, will give you the tools and information to help you confidently write your first tender. For the challenge you will:
- Receive an email each day for 10 days with simple, achievable tasks to get ready for your next tender
- access to my Facebook group where you can get extra tips
- Tender jargon explained and de-mystified
- Clever tips and tricks to get your response to ‘stand out’ from the crowd
- FAQ’s for all your tender questions
- Links to useful FREE tender tools and checklists
- Free Tender 10-Day Challenge E-Book
My Free Five Essentials for Winning Tenders will give you some valuable new insights around the tendering process and what it takes to develop winning tender responses – which already puts you a step ahead of your competition. In this webinar you will learn:
- The ins and outs of the entire tendering process
- Critical points in the tendering lifecycle
- Tendering’s most common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The critical signals that tenderers look for in successful bids
- Ways to make your tender response stand out from the crowd – in a good way
- How to ensure your submission ticks all the boxes, and then some!
Tender Training teaches you how to prepare and submit tenders across a range of industries, regardless of your company’s size. I will share with you everything I know, but most importantly, I will provide you with practical examples of the most common tender questions. I offer half day and full day training sessions, customised to suit your requirements.
My sessions include:
- hands on tailored help
- Examples to use in your next tender submission
- Written responses for your next response
- Free workbook (manual) and CD containing Tender Toolkit and templates valued at $150.
Half day $800 / Full day $1,300 + GST
Are you tired of losing tenders? Are you ready to start winning?
My Tender eCourse is the first of its kind. I’m releasing an eCourse on all things tenders and tender writing. This course will be delivered online, with links for downloading tools and resources to assist you with the course. Whilst the eCourse is DIY, I am here to provide you as much support as possible. I want you to start winning your tender submissions, so I will do everything possible to assist you with that goal.
What’s in the eCourse?
Module 1 – Preparation and Planning
Module 2 – Tender Strategy
Module 3 – Tender Layout and Presentation
Module 4 – Why Writing is so Important
Module 5 – Writing Your Response
Module 6 - Submission
Stand out above the crowd and watch your business soar as you learn how to win tenders and grow your business.
Register today, for our pre-Christmas launch.
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS SAY
“I went to the Dawtek tender writing workshop last week – it was fantastic and I’ve picked up a lot of things we need to do to improve our tenders. It was completely worthwhile and we will be working with Dawtek on future tenders.”
Jodie Mitchell (B.Arch, MAACAI), Director / Principal Heritage Consultant, Alpha Archaeology Pty Ltd
“Thank you very much for the tender training workshop yesterday at Box Hill Institute. Everyone on the team agreed it was an excellent training session and provided much needed updates on tender writing processes and how to write a winning tender. I was particularly pleased with the edit and critique of one of our current tenders. Using a real example was a very effective method to examine the principles of good tender writing and explore areas for improvement. Like all good training, there was validation and consolidation of existing knowledge combined with acquisition of new skills and knowledge. I will definitely recommend you to other business units at Box Hill Institute.
Anthony Bailey, Director – International Development Projects, Box Hill Institute